MENU

Slide

Saturday, May 26, 2007

HELLO HELLO! ♥
i think my tagboard has some problem with it, right?
anybody encounter problems with it?
i can't seem to post my replies. ):
soooo, i'll reply here!


Curious: Prairieland.com


Passerby: No, i'm not working,
in fact, studying full time in a pet grooming school.
but, online shopping is addictive. =D

Sy: YAH! I can't stand sitting there for
two whole hours writing crap! =X


look at the banner on top!
florella did that for me.
it's super nice, right?
i really like it alot. (:
THANKYOU FLORELLA ANG!
LOVE YOU TILL I DIE!

i'm going to Ikea Tampines tmr with bf,
to buy cushions for his toot toot car tmr.

I WANNA EAT MEATBALL &DAIM CAKE!
TH YUMMY DAIM CAAAAAAKE!

i think we shd give his car a name.
(he'll tickle me to death if he sees me,
calling his car toot toot)

Then buy hay &foodie for th piggies.
then pirates of carribean. (:

my drugstore spree loots &pinafore arrived!
YEAPPIEEEEEE!

Mimao looks like she's wearing brown pants.
teeheehee
meeko cutie!
byebye people ♥
i'm gonna have fun on tuesday with florella aaaaaang!

No comments: